After Mr. Jason's class, I went to McD with Nat. The McShaker spicy fries were awesome! I helped Nat to buy Twsiter from KFC since its not appropriate for her to enter the restaurant. I enjoyed the fries till I forgot to keep some for her. Hahahaha!
I temankan Nat to Vision Art to get her stuff. She walked in. Then I walked in. One BIG Indian man with his huge belly was standing on the left of the entrance. I took a sip of Ribena as I went in.
Tiba-tiba...
Big Man : Hah (laugh) Tak puasa!
I stopped and took one step behind, and that puts me next to him.
Me : What? (serious look)
Big Man : Oh..ermm..nothing nothing.
I menjeling and walked in.
Me : Weih, Nat. Ada org kata aku tk puasa duh! (purposely said that)
When I turned, he was looking at me, but didnt say anything. few mins later, I noticed he was gone.
In my heart... " Muahahaha! Go go go away! Berambus! boo! Dissappear! Stereotyper!"
My outlook? I smiled sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetly. I was projecting an innocent look. I am innocent, seriously. :P
Actually I'm happy I asked him "What?" If he dared to repeat that sentence, Hah! More drama. That's what I wanted. He didn't do that. Fine. I still have half of the month to betulkan some people's mindset. (fuyo!)
No comments:
Post a Comment