I did mentioned earlier on how much I dislike my current neighbourhood. Luckily there are some good old neighbours still around. I hate the fact that the owner of this whole block of my house here think more of how to get extra income. Millions in the bank isn't enough for them. Business-minded.
We were so close to their family, even right before they bought over this block. But it is so disappointing to see how friendship lost to money. How they treat us as a friend? Easy.
First: Give us a good jump for the rent from RM400 to RM900(if not mistaken).
Second: Ask a worker to give a letter, politely asking us to shift in two months time.
Third: Plan to shoo us out failed thanks to Dad. So another great jump, from RM900 to RM1500.
Sometimes, I feel like throwing panties into their open space. Sometimes, I feel like going right up to the owner and punch his face. If we were in a stable financial status, it wouldn't be a big mess.
And the other fact that I hate about them is how flexible they are in terms of letting the right or proper people to rent the houses. I'm sick and tired of the prostitutes next door, making noises than should have just be vacuumed into the bed! I'm sick of the bad attitudes of these idiots. And why are they making me racist? Its all the Indians that stay here and show bad behaviour. Tell me, how can I NOT be racist? Im trying my very best not to stereotype them, but failed. Brickfields cant be saved anymore. If only they stop stealing, drinking too much and talk rubbish.. It wouldn't be bad.
Recently, a couple moved in to the next block, 3rd floor. The man seems to be younger and smaller than the fat woman. But then, that is not my problem. He got no brains, park his fucking Satria in front of my house as he likes. I'm not trying to say we own the road side! I feel sorry for the motorcyclist neighbours. they can't come out properly THANKS ALOT to the Satria. Yesterday the lady who owns the white Ego have to struggle to get her motor out with Mum's help.
Why people are so selfish? And this is not America where you can just make out in public and go naked as you like. I'm open-minded, BUT this is not a right thing to do, at least not here. I often see the man with a towel wrapping his bottom, looking down to the woman who is on the way to work. Ew. Its like they just had great sex or something!
Sis saw them making out at the stairs. Disgusting! Why can't they get their butts into their space and do it there? Mum suspect that the fat woman is his sugar mummy. LOL!
I was planning to either scratch his Satria or put a nail near his tyres. he he he.
But then, I realised I'm a good neighbour. Maybe not going to execute that plan, unless he disrespect us.
1 comment:
hmm..the lady who owns the white Ego ek??hahahah..i know her..hehehe...oh..kakak ipar ku rupa2nye..haha..motorcyclist neighbours?oo...abg2iparku ek..hehehehe...sib la laki aku xda..kalau tak,aku suh dia saman je!!!hahahaha...
Post a Comment