
I can't believe this is my work. LOL! The truth is I skipped some stuff, didnt follow 100% of the ref pic. Next week, it has to be done, as in lighting, texturing, and background image for the rendered final outcome. Wish me luck!!
Now, I have to continue with Flash animation. I have to edit my screwed up bird flight and also do the Take animation. And class starts at 5.30pm tmw. Sempat kot. :P
P/s: Sofia is my "drug" dealer, and it is partly because of her "drugs" that helped me to stay up at night to finish the modelling. Terima Kasih!!!!!!
5 comments:
si genie berkata:
"WOW!!VERY IMPRESSIVE ARR"
si pern berkata:
"oh thank u sir"
si genie berkata:
"ssssss"(mcm dia buat kat nix tu)
nathra masuk campur...
haiyaaaaaa....
sooooo tereeerrrrr wannnnn!!!!
hehe...
seriously...great job babe!!
genie tuh sapa?
and ssss utk nix? tk fhmmm :S
But
THANKS! :D:D:D:D *hug*
Sama-sama,
saya sangat suka sharing mensharing lagu-lagu kesayanganku
Great job Pern! Best of luck with the lighting and texture! I definitely want to see how it looks when it's done! :D
yes...genie tu yang buat sssss utk nix tu..ala..si GenieCL tue...read between the lines babe!!
owh! GCL! lol!!!
Post a Comment