Sunday, June 21, 2009

No you cannot fuck me.

"22733583 calling "
I know which area this public phone number came from and I just answered.

Me : Hello (Ican hear raindrops, so its my area. Raining too)
Him: Hello, can I err Fuck you ah? *Indian slang
Me : Aiyo..Cannot la.
Him: Why cannot ah?
Me : Coz ur one too small,so you cannot fuck me la.
Him: Ehhh, How you know? You never see before.
Me : Aiyahh, no need to see, I can tell from your voice.
*I hung up, laughing abit*

The Indian Man called again.

Me : Hello
Him: Eh Can ah? Apa macam?
Me : Aiyoh tell u already, you cannot fuck me.
Him: Eh dari blakang manyak bagus saya bwat tau.
Me : Why you want to fuck me?
Him: Becoz you are very HANDSOME
Me : *tahan laugh* Eh, what kind of English is this?
Handsome for Man la. Gay ah you?AHAHHAHA
Him: Eh? OK OK..(before he finished, I hung up again)

He called for the 3rd time. Malas nak layan. Passed to Papa to have the fun of it as part of Father's Day gift.

Him: Hello
Papa: Yes? *friendly tone
*ttuttttttttt
Yes the coward hung up.

Seriously, if you plan to prank call me, do consider to learn proper English. At least, strengthen you basics. If not, you will be a laughing stock like this poor fella. Kesian kan? So if I am as handsome as you claimed, you must be a hot chick, unless you are gay ;)

Estrella said she will respond this way
" I am a man"

Nez told me not to answer unknown calls anymore.

My sister told me to say this
" Sorry, I'm Lesbian"

HAHAHAHAH!! I'm not planning to change my number. Firstly because I can handle this, in fact very used to it. Secondly, I'm no coward like them who prank call using public phone. Boohoo!

Wanna spoil my day? Sorry, you gotta try harder. ;)

17 comments:

Farha Ghouse said...

hahaha this is funny!
if i were you i got scared woh and terus tak pick up the phone dah.

[ railway ] said...

hahahahahah.......seriously funny.....

Bonbon said...

ehhloo ( indian slang hello),boss,no pork la! dont phuck la~!

Anonymous said...

LOL! Fail!

Bart said...

HAHAHAHA! bodohnya that guy.

Apple Tan said...

LOL! It made my day. Call me back, fool. :P

fluotone said...

ok this is rather disturing.. hehe :P

Apple Tan said...

haahahaha! :D

meizan said...

seriously...this kind of stuff do happens aa??its unbelievable

ps:i hope i got one of those,but from a girl of course :P(joking2 XD)

abcdemb said...

hahahah, this made my day too. than ks kak pern for making me laugh! :D

Apple Tan said...

LOL! ur welcome. didnt know will make ur day too.XP

YChien said...

woah! People are nowadays are so bold and straight away and just ask you if he can fuck you!
I am amazed.

Apple Tan said...

yes, very bold. but i know someone out there is trying to mess with me. Hahah. I think I know who. its alright ;) no harm also.

Been getting these kind off "bold" ones since I was in form four. Hahahah!

I guess thts why im bold enuf to say No, he cannot fuck me :P

Evelyn G. said...

LOL, what a call. I sometime have this kinda conver when i sit taxi... =_=

Anonymous said...

handsome has been used to girls before. if u made an effort to read classics ;)

Apple Tan said...

dont worry dear anonymous. I know tht, need no classic reading :)

but as for this case, it is very obvious that this particular person doesn't know about that. if he knows, he wouldn't go "eh...okok" :D

sounds more like a mistake ;)

Anonymous said...

wow that guy called and said wanna fxxx you? lol.. how daring..