Sunday, June 21, 2009

That Girl.

There is this girl I know very well and she is suddenly losing her self-confidence. I know that she got low self-esteem but no matter what, usually she won't feel this way. Maybe its time to fall and get up again? I told her that its just silly to feel this way, stop it.

She ignored me. :(

She looks at herself and feel disgusted somehow. Today is even worse. She sees ugliness in the mirror. She asked me many times, "why am I born this way? Why can't I be like the other girls who look pretty with nice body?"

I told her that nobody is perfect. And yes, "you are beautiful too".

Again she ignored me. What is wrong with her? Where have the self-confidence gone to?

She complained to me that she got teased when she tries to be pretty. Truth hurts. If can I want to help her go and slap those mouths. But I know that's not right. People's comment after all.

If only I understand her well, as I thought I knew her all these while. Looks like I don't. She feels very ugly right now. She sees fats everywhere at her body. She wants to be pretty so badly.

What the fuck is wrong with this girl??!!!

If only I can help her.

P/s: I think she tengah nak period kot.

1 comment:

princess_nathra said...

ni mesti pasal minah tu..aku tau...dia jiran ngan abang polis kan?hahahahahhaa...aish...cakap kat dia...she is beautiful..everyone is..in their own way!!!