Friday, December 18, 2009

3D Advanced Animation


This is my floursack animation. Don't expect much yeah, I'm not a good animator. hehehe. But I still do all my work, still willing to learn though its not my strength. :)

I hope the ending of this floursack animation wouldn't make my classmates misunderstand. I know my previous one was like, so wrong visually.
"What's the head doing?? Poking at the other floursack's butt??!"

Tmw is the final submission for Lipsync Animation. Still working on the graph editor. eeee.

P/s: Not planning to batch render floursack animation, playblast only. XP

3 comments:

Bart said...

hahaha, comel and cool gila animation u

Himmat Singh said...

hey there...nice stufff...maybe pretty soon v could have ya working on some hollywood blockbusters...! (i saw ur previous animations too and they r good)

Unknown said...

Bart: Tapi tk cukup bagus la. anyway, thank u Bart. :)

HS: Wah..hollywood? I wish! haha. Owh really? Thank u so much :)