Tuesday, December 29, 2009

This is my berkabung week.

My stupid result.

Business: A-
I'm surprised. Thought our group business was bad and I actually ponteng sometimes. I was having dinner at Nikmat while my group presentation was going on.

3D Advanced Animation: C+
I expected D coz my animation sucks. and i dont like animation. (hope Kelvin doesn't read this.ehehehehhe)

VaginaSoTrendy, sorry, I meant VisualStoryTelling : B-
my comment is well-expressed at the above line. muahxxx!

Compositing&Editing: B+
I berkabung because of this subject.
I loved this subject and I got a freaking B+???!
Where's my A, Eric?
All your fault, sir. I blame u. bwekkk!!
I'm deeply depressed.

Timetable is out.

Monday: Advanced 3D Studio 1
Wednesday: 3D Character Animation[imsodead]
Thursday: Portfolio Presentation
Saturday: Final Project Development 1

Dah, I nak berkabung. Wanted to watch Avatar with someone, someone already get a freaking VCD and watched it. Menyampah.

3 comments:

mai(kalo ingan la=)..) said...

hey pern..mai here... relax ar..xyah lah smpai berkabung..
buat benda kte xsuka mmg susah tp buat benda yg kte ske susah jugak so jgn give up!! usaha!!

Anonymous said...

rileks pern..x pon u repeat je balek.heheh. u x nak ajak i ke tengok avatar.huhu

Apple Tan said...

hi Mai. I ingat la. B+ is so dekat to A- tau, mana tak sakit hati..haihhhhh.

hi Anonymous. Lepas seminggu baru dpt rileks kot. haha. repeat? tak nak buang masa, nak cepat2 graduate.
Ajak u tgk Avatar? How to ajak if tk kenal u, anonymous? hehehe.reveal urself first :P