Thursday, December 31, 2009

Today is the end. Tomorrow is the beginning. *Gasp*

I canceled all my plans for today, as in the whole day. Haha. I don't intend to have fun till late night. Dad's back to the hospital, cut another toe, this time on the right.

He is a superhero coz he got 3 toes on each side. :D

So I'll be visiting him later. That's my only plan for New Year Eve.

Can I make a recap? Thank you.

Best moment of the year?
It was my first time watching movie with a guy, believe it or not. None of my exes actually brought me out for a movie date. Only him. :)

Most shocking moment of the year?
When I found out some close friends talk behind my back/bitched about me.

Most painful moment of the year?
To see my dad in hospital for toe amputation.

Pressure of the year?
During the finals of Year 2 Semester 3, that came along with many side problems.

Worst moment of the year?
The stupidest yet most terrifying break up with Kitts. And also the healing process. Wasn't easy!


Ins & Outs.


- I didn't know my Godfather passed away a year ago.

- I thought the previous relationship with Kitts was about to go to another level, but I was so dead wrong. Hope crashed.

- I found a bf, who seems to be weird. Hahahahaha. Coz he is being very realistic and loves making fun of me. According to him I am "budak busuk, pendek, tak lawa langsung, kembang, suka pakai seluar buruk"

- After the previous relationship, I learned alot! Including throwing aside my "seluar buruk". Finally realised I have no fashion sense. Hahahaha!

- I lost a friend and it was damn menyusahkan to put up with all the happenings. Wrong timing!

- Pucca, the one eyed cat died while I was in 3D Advanced Animation class.

- I got my first proper makeup set!

- New dresses and new pants. ;) Closet revamp!

- I packed all the pinky shirts I have, not gonna wear pink unless its a nice one. I dislike pink colour.

- I had the worst Valentine's Day with Kitts. Ain't that simple. Beyond the little thing like not getting roses.

- The old grandma who is already 80+ yet still strong, left this horrible world. I missed her Kuih Kapit and Hailam Chicken Rice. So many people died this year.

- I only attended one wedding this year! :O

- No Raya open house this year for me to attend! :O:O

- No Deepavali open house to attend too! :O:O:O

- Only 1 birthday party to attend. :O

- 2 Christmas function! :D:D

- 1 house warming function! :D:D:D

- Have to accept my Twilighter-to-the-core sister as a normal person. XD

- My work got displayed in TOA gallery. finally. one work.

- Eric gave me B+, not A- for Compositing & Editing subject. -------_-------

- No New Year Eve outings this year!

- Still using Motorola L6. Dropped it many times, still strong. What more can I ask for?

Happy New Year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

one more thing u forgot to include,or maybe u didnt wanna include it..hmm..u had a surprise birthday party at ur home...:) i hope u liked it..

nez said...

-I found a bf, who seems to be weird. Hahahahaha. Coz he is being very realistic and loves making fun of me. According to him I am "budak busuk, pendek, tak lawa langsung, kembang, suka pakai seluar buruk"

Ain't that better than people who just faking out and tell u sweet words but actually it wasn't in their heart?but i'll tell him to throw u few sweet words here and there la from time to time..

- After the previous relationship, I learned alot! Including throwing aside my "seluar buruk". Finally realised I have no fashion sense. Hahahaha!

This one i must agree!

- I lost a friend and it was damn menyusahkan to put up with all the happenings. Wrong timing!

One lost,10 to come.Move on!

- I had the worst Valentine's Day with Kitts. Ain't that simple. Beyond the little thing like not getting roses.

I'll hint him though hes not earning much.