Thursday, May 13, 2010

Ex-girlfriend...

So weird.

I wonder what's going on.
She is already an ex-gf, for years.
And I understand that their relationship ended because of distance.
So, its okay to be friends, but for their case it comes with limitations.

Well, to me. I don't feel comfortable with the way she behaves.
She kept messaging him, pestering him.
Why is she so desperate for his reply?

As far as I'm concerned, he doesn't have feelings for her.
That's right, he is all fine. I'm all fine. My problem is that woman.
What's up with your messages? Sounds gedik to me.

First I thought, she didn't know who am I.
But strange to know that he told me that
she is well-informed about me.
What kind of friendship is this?
Woman, are you expecting to be very close to him
though you know its not really that nice to do so?

I have no problem with him. We trust each other.
But it irritates me when she keep messaging him
just to get him say something to her.
Its not comfortable.
Such an eyesore.

Dear woman,
No girlfriends in this world would be very happy
to see their boyfriends' ex-gf doing these kind of things.
Have you ever think of how I feel?

Oh wait a minute.
Maybe you still have feelings for him.
Maybe you still see him as your special one.
That's why you stayed single? Coz nobody can take his place?
Sorry. He loves me. I know that. I love him. he knows that.

I admit that I'm very sensitive and jealous type of person.
But you, you are such a pest.
I dont understand why are you doing this?
I never doubt him. But I don't trust you.
I'm a woman. You too, a woman.
Somehow I feel like I know what's your intention.

I'm thankful that he is honest.
He doesn't mind showing me the FB inbox.
I never thought he would allow this.
Woman, you seem to be desperate eh?
I see all your messages to him.

Woman, please move on with your life.
You don't even respect me.
One day, when you have a bf
and you go through what I'm going through,
then you would probably get it.

I don't really wanna say this but the more you try to approach him,
the more angry I am to you, not him.

Oh he knows that I started to hate you.
You've been a bad woman.
Go disturb other exes of yours. Not him.

You are testing my patience.
You do not know what is limitation.

Anyway, I'm not worried about anything.
Its just that I don't like the idea of you trying so hard to be close to him.
You are single right now.
I think you need a new man in your life.
Go find one. Kelantan surely have many good looking men.

Don't mess with people's bf, woman.
Coz I know I'm not alone.
I know he would be on my side.
Why? Erm, because I'm his loved one, not you?
At first I was wondering if he will be on my side...
I found out the answer. :)
Do I need to repeat that he is on my side?

To those ex-girlfriends who are just like this woman,
Please move on. There's a reason that you guys are not together.
Please learn to respect other people as well.
And most importantly, please have some self-respect.
Don't be so desperate. Its not nice to looked cheap.

To all the girlfriends in this world.
Don't be afraid of ex-girlfriends.
Trust your boyfriends.
If he really loves you,
he would do anything to make you feel better.

P/s: Thank you for being there for me, syg. <3

11 comments:

atreyu strange said...

Way to go girl!

"Ex-gf claims she want to remain friends, but ex-gf know NO boundaries!" Dislike this type of girls.

It's not the bf that we don't trust; it's the ex-gf. Right?

Apple Tan said...

Hahah! yeahh! sucha problem man!
True enough, we can never trust this type of ex-gf! :)

goingkookies said...

and a woman's intuition is usually spot on...

well, u can say all u say but how r u going to get her to see ur point?

some ppl can be super thick skin..

hope she leaves u n d bf alone soon. =) good for u that ur man is standing by u!

Apple Tan said...

i'm waiting for her next stupid move.
he is well-informed that I'm gonna do something about it. ;)

in fact, i did something small already. she should know by now. :P

Thanks, goingkookies. :)

xaty said...

wohooooooooooooo...pern!!!

Kelvin said...

Block her no. in ur bf handphone...

Apple Tan said...

Xaty : Woohooooooo! xD

KelvinL hahah. is dat possible? but she didnt contact via hp. she uses FB. i dont wanna block her. want to see how far she wants to go. im ready to defend my rights. :)

Nez said...

u have me by your side :D such a pest la that woman

Apple Tan said...

hell yeah! I have a brother too, to support me. Thank you bro.

zac zirwan said...

aii..da mcm kisah adamaya plak..hehe

Apple Tan said...

hahahahah! yeker? :P