A day before my birthday, I announce something through my status.
I'm really evil. I never really return gifts you know. And what annoys me the most when some people can be thick-faced, asking why never return gifts. If I was in their shoes, I might be not happy with it but I wouldn't want to ask where's my gift. geee..Embarrassing. Hahahah!
My bf has been asking me : Dinner or Birthday Present?
I replied : Its really up to you syg. Choose which you can afford. Don't have to spend so much money on me.
He joked : OKLA, Kita pergi makan kat Habib! *His very own evil laugh*
[Habib is one of the kedai makanan nearby my college area. Affordable food.]
I told him, I do not mind even if he takes me to go to mamak stall.
All I want for my birthday is spending quality time with him :)
And as usual, he goes "Menyampah!" and smiled. That's his style. Don't worry. :P
My birthday is actually my first day of college for this final semester. Graduation Campaign subject with the whole batch 78. There are still some faces that I don't recognize though we are under the same batch. Hahahah. Alot of my friends knows that I'm the birthday girl.
I believe this is the power of Facebook. Mmmph! :)
I counted earlier how many wishes did I get. Count until I lost count when I go for that class. Coz too many people wished me. xD
But I can tell you I've got 100+ wishes from people that I know.
Most people did it on FB.
Some still SMSed me creatively.
Some called me on the phone.
Some approached me and hugged me. I've got 4 birthday hugs ;)
You know, it makes me happy to get birthday wishes. At least, these wishes put a smile on my face. I feel appreciated on my day. There's no need to buy me photo frames. I've had enough anyway. Just wish me.
And wow.
I never thought I could get surprised right after the class! I thought we are really going to have proper lunch with many many people. And as usual, we all can never decide what to eat. So I went to toilet to check out my hair. :P
When I came out, Sharon was smiling and wishing me happy birthday, and told me " Eh got something to see inside, come!". I felt weird. From the day before itself, I was traumatised by Zi Kang's request, asking me to bring my camera. I was thinking about bringing extra clothes! I mean, what if I kena baling tepung and telur? Coz I know I have been bullying the boys alot, mostly giving them female names or make them looked gay.
OMG, I do not want to be BUSUK for dinner with my darling later! hahahahah! He would definitely laugh at me and call me BUSUK even more!!
I bravely walked into the hall and I see crowds.... And then,
I see many faces of my friends smiling and singing Happy Birthday song to me. I swear, I never thought I would deserve this surprise. I almost got moved into tears but I remembered that I didn't use the waterproof mascara, so I can't cry. XD
Mr Stephen was still there too.Some friends took a few pics of me. And I was told to take out the last small candle out from the cake by my mouth. Before I could start, Lesley came in and pushed the candle as deep as possible into the cake. *habisla muka ku*
But hey, I did it, babeh! And first piece of cake was given to Mr Stephen. He thanked me and sarcastically said I looked pretty with the cream on my face. :P [ Check out the 3 pics Lydia took]
See my stupid smiling face and with blueberry cream on my face? hehehe. Estrella was the one behind this. :) Thank you so much, kucing.And thank you to Batch78 friends who came to make it happen. :')
The cake was delicious. Perfect choice, Miss Estrella. *hug* She told me that she thought of getting my bf to come up and join too, but knowing my bf is too shy to appear in front of many people, it didn't happen. I wished he was next to me when I blew the candles. It would be almost perfect! To be perfect, its not easy. I cant imagine if my parents were there too. Impossible. hahahahah!
The cake was good that it was not enough. Daniel and Lai Bung even used fingers to finish up the leftover cream on the plate, and licked!
Joe was lucky enough to have a piece of cake. They kept one piece for my bf. See syg, everyone knows you! hahahahah! I went down and give him the cake. I felt bad passing it in front of Emmanuel. I wish I could give to my bro, Nez, and some of the IT/OP people that I liked as well.Sorrrrrry :(
The previous plan for dinner was steamboat with Joe, Nez & Fion, and some close friends. But in the end, its dinner with Joe. :) Spending quality time with orang tersayang. :D
We naik motor and went to Bangsar Village for dinner. Where? Nando's. He asked earlier where I want to go. I said "Mana-mana saje. Asalkan u and I suka."
Nando's is our favourite. I knew he fell in love with Nando's when I first introduced to him the other time. :)
I was very happy, again. He asked if I'm upset for not getting anything from him. I said no and it doesn't matter. He is not some rich kid. He is not some high class person. We are both equally ordinary. He made me happy enough when he always treat me for lunch/dinner, and buy for me things that I can't really afford at the moment. We share problems together and support each other in many ways. He don't even mind sending me home though its going to be a long distance to get back to his place. What more can I ask for? I love you, syg. :)
And to my bro, Nez, you don't have to get me presents la. Kan dah bitauuu. But anyway, thanks, bro. its a nice scarf. I was using it yesterday while trying to survive in the deadly-cold 3dlab3.
P/s: I'm now 21 years old though I don't look like my age. ada faham? :P




8 comments:
wow..lucky u..2 birthday surprise in for 2 years berturut2...hmm...deja jealous..
Dear anonymous, I know who u are. :)
Lucky? I guess so. :) I never thought of getting it.
dont be deja jealous over this la...
oh girl, how do you know who i am?
and, how sure you know me?
well,i can never be jealous of you having ur love, but birthday surprise, it always gets me straight to my head, that sends this shiver lines down my spine, and send a lightning straight to my heart.LOL.
p/s: since you know who I am, have you passed the message?LOL.Sorry to disturb you with this matter.
all these while, i really know its u. previously, i knew too. I can tell la..no need to explain so much. :)
gee, dont have to say jealous about LOVE..sounds not nice/insulting to me.
birthday surprise. well everyone actually do like surprises like tht.. i never thought i would get tht. haha. i guess it comes by itself... seriously terkejut till now..
P/s: not yet. nowadays i rarely see him, im busy too.
ala,dont la get insulted.hehe..i dont mean harm.im happy if u r happy k.:)
well,i think surprises dont work well with me kot.i have a new phobia.maybe coz i dont hang out anymore.im phobia to the public.aku kan dah xkeluar sangat.
*tetibe je jadi budak baik.and,im still single ok!xda selera kat lelaki pun.nak 'u kno who je'.haha.*
p.s:well,hope u will pass him d msg though.when u can.thank u.hehe.i need him to know that im so not over him.haihh.seksa hidup.
Thank u :)
phobia? hahah! dont get stuck at home too long, its not healthy. even i cn go crazy tht way!
you sure u still want me to pass the msg to him, knowing tht he mcm tk brapa minat about u ke? Im serious about this tau, coz I really can tell from his facial expression.
If you want my opinion la, I would say better not. he is not worth it. He dont deserve u coz of the way he treat u. I hope my honest opinion is not hurting u..:(
I just dont want to pretend to let u do this. you are better off without ppl like him. :)
you can ask for nix's opinion too, about this..
hmm..ntah,i still love him,i know i wont get him back..but,xpe la,maybe if u terjumpa dia,just say hi for me to him la.lucky u dpt tgk dia walaupun u xnk tgk dia.haha.i nak tgk muka dia,dari jauh pun xpe r,but,xdpt..hish..lol~
bout the phobia..serious..i googled it..ada..fear of crowds.ngeee...seram weh crowd..aku peluh2 when in crowd..arghh...how u doin?cam xterserempak je ngan u kat college,xnmpk muka..muka busuk milik u tu ada r..wkakaka...
haha. ofcoz la i dont find it lucky for me to tgk dia. for u jerla.
im just doing ok only la. just gotta work hard on my final project. class not that often anymore but each day ada long hours of classes. everything is like tht la. whtever u read in my blog is wht pretty much all the happenings around me. biasa jer.
Post a Comment