I have dealed with this client for the second time. Before Deepavali, I did the company's TVC that was meant to be broadcasted on Astro. Yes, he(the boss) is one of the demanding clients I ever had. But I do what I have to do.
Previously, I took one day off and sadly it was ruined when he asked for last minute changes. My boss felt bad for calling me up to settle this. He is even willing to pay for my taxi fare just to get to the office! I was in Bandar Sunway. That would be very pricey. Dropbox saved my life anyway.
In this entry, I shall share with you their latest(2nd) TVC that I worked on. Errm, it is not the finalised version. Client's art sense does not get along with my art sense. That's right, a common issue for every designer in this whole world to deal with. It is okay, because I'm planning to pick my own version to be in my portfolio. Client's version was not really nice to see; details of the clouds are gone, background was some bright blasting yellow. I couldn't stand it.
I removed the voice over and replace with some downloaded songs. hehehe. Ignore the ending of the song, I malas want to edit it. :P I think I kinda messed up the transitions while editing it back to my version. Baru perasan now. wargh!!
Did this in After Effects only. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment