Sunday, January 9, 2011

I feel complete.

Yesterday I felt good. Well, it was a date with the bf. I didn't go for Firefork project though. Have another plan for this. Did some minor shopping in Sunway Pyramid.

Anyway, I feel so complete right now. I can finally use a new organiser! :D
I was being very choosy. I don't like ugly layouts because that would just make me push the organiser away. Bought it from MPH at Sunway Pyramid.

The Face Shop at Sunway Pyramid changed to another location already. Nearly gave up on searching for the shop. Found it by coincidence. Bought some facial masks, each costs RM6.90. Tried Rose & Pine Moisturising Mask Sheet last night. My face felt good, skin is definitely moisturised. hehehe.Oh yes, and this moisturiser too, and its for final step of skin care procedure. :DIts oil-free. RM49.90. Used it last night. nice. :)

Next stop was TGV Cinema, must watch movie! We watched Gulliver's Travels.I know, there are some reviews saying this movie relies heavily on CG/Special Effects. Whatever. It didn't really bother me. Not so much of "obvious fake" effects. I enjoyed the storyline. Jack Black, you know? & its comedy. Watch it for a good laugh! ;)

Next we went to Guardian Pharmacy to get some important stuffs.
- Maybelline's B.B Cream
- Maybelline's Volum' Express Mascara
- Nivea Intensive Body Milk
- Eyebrow shavers

Ahhh. Feels good to know that my Maybelline eye make up is complete now. I have the mascara & the shaver to join my Maybelline Eye Studio Gel-Liner. Like I said, I feel naked if I dont put on something on my eyes whenever I go out. At least, the eyebrows!

No comments: