People who are following me on Twitter definitely have seen my tweets regarding "Ajinomoto".
Introducing to you, Ms Ajinomoto.
Well, that's obviously not her real name.
She works at the same floor in the same building with me. She is nice & friendly but her bosses mistreated her somehow. Anyway, it has been 6 months we are friends with her. Lately, I realised some things about her and it was not really nice to know.
She is named as Ajinomoto because she loves to "add-on flavours" in the real story. Sometimes, such stories never existed but she created it for attention. I caught her mistakes several times and I didn't feel comfortable with that. Attention seeker, liar, boastful.
She is not a teenager or even around my age. She is around 30+ okay? And she does not portray the right image there. She seems to be having some issues. But it does not mean we can use that reason for all the lies she made up right? All those boasting...I simply cannot accept that. Sorry.
Sometimes, we are really busy and she will just come in and bother us. She kept complaining to us about her superiors. Enough with the repeating stories. My sis even adviced her and all, but she is not doing anything about it. Kept coming to us EVERYDAY. We are sick of that. We have our jobs too okay.
What makes me pissed was she was letting out her anger to us instead of her bosses. As in, all those "bloody words" that she said was meant for the bosses but she talked to us as if we are the target. Get it? That's not nice.
I got so sick of her stories that I just turned away whenever she comes in. I look at my wide screen and do my work like usual, ignoring her.
Weird to hear her telling me how her relatives "praise her beauty", and she ended the story with this ironic sentence : " This is true you know, I'm not bragging".
-_____________-"
Honestly, if you were at my place, you wouldn't believe her stories if you have seen her. And by the way, normally if you are not a bragger, you wouldn't proudly tell people about the praises you got. So lame.
I finally told my sister that I'm not comfortable to make friends with her. Guess what, my sister was feeling the same thing! She thought I was all okay, so she wanted to show respect by being friendly with her. Hahah.
Oh yes, I don't like her over-friendly attitude. Every time I come back from lunch at home, she will ask what was my lunch. Every time I tell her the food, she goes "Ooooh! Yessarrr? Very lucky la youuu"..
Please. Dont have to be a hypocrite la. When she does that, I have to go hypocrite also, saying "hahahaha, no la. its normal". From there, if I don't get my ass into the office, she will start her story telling. And its never ending, I'm telling you.
She seems like a religious person. She kept telling us that "God is great", she "respects all Gods". Sometimes, she even dare to end her lame stories with a very religious sentence - I'm not lying you know,God is here, he is listening to us. What is her intention, really?
How come she doesn't realise that we are no dumb-dumb kids? Nasi lemak also she want to tipu me. Apalah! There was once I didn't get to buy nasi lemak for breakfast. She noticed my empty hands while walking into the office. Then, there she goes la.
Ajinomoto: Why you never tell me? I can buy for you earlier.
Me : Ah nvm la. I prefer buying it by myself.
Ajinomoto: Today she got sell you know...
Me : Oh maybe I was a bit late. sometimes very laris la her food.
Ajinomoto: Yeahla! I told her ady, why not sell more? She got customers.
I was feeling weird. She actually talked to the lady who sells nasi lemak?
The next day, I managed to buy nasi lemak. I asked the lady.
Me : Akak, smlm jual abis ke?
Lady: Takderla. smlm saya tk jual. cuti.
I knew Ajinomoto was lying. I don't know why! Stupid right?
When my another boss(Mr.SK) comes in, she was so into him. She even opens the front gate for him before us. It looked like a race for the moment, who gets to open the gate for the handsome man. Yeah, he is a model & actor. Maybe that's why Ajinomoto can't help falling in love. Her desperation were too obvious. Mr. SK even felt weird and he was telling me stories.
Seems like she is looking for candidates. Unmarried what... But her way was wrong! She acted like a stalker/admirer.
Every time, when he is around, she kept walking pass our office and stare right into our place! More like, looking at him. tsk tsk tsk.
She kept coming into our office to ask him some stupid questions. He was so busy on the phone, yet she tried to come in and interfere! Wtf?
Mr. SK told her off nicely right after she opened up a wrong topic. I didn't really get it what topic was that.
Me : So what topic is that?
Mr SK: You know.... err. She should have talked to a girl.
Okay, I still don't get it. Hahahha! But it doesnt matter.
Mr SK: I told her, look I'm not that kind of guy. Please talk to someone else about this. You've got the wrong person.
From that day onward, she seems to walk past our office lesser, talked to him lesser. No stopping yet, but more to lesser actions.
What is wrong with her? :S
She realised how we ignored her. So while I was away for buying lunch, she brought in some bread for my sister. She claimed that she got it for free from "some radio station" people.
Ajinomoto: *Put bread on table* Take la. Its for u.
Sister : Errr..no la its okay.
Ajinomoto: Take laaa! You are hungry right?
Sister: Its okayla, my sis is buying lunch for me.
Ajinomoto: I got this bread for free, from some radio station ppl.
Basically, my sister managed to make her take back the bread. Big time liar. My sister went down before her and there was no radio station people around. There you go, one mistake we caught. Next mistake is, the bread was half torn already?! WTF?! You took half and you are giving it to my sister?
Seriously. she needs help. Heard that she might leave in 2 weeks time. Good la. I feel sorry for her sometimes. I hope she don't have to do all these things. I can't do much, only avoiding her. Its not going to be easy to talk to her, I'm not a psychologist. I'm afraid I will be the one going cuckoo talking to her.
P/s: Why do I always ended up making friends with weird people? -____-". I'm truly blessed.
2 comments:
wahahahahaha
nice entry la apple.
seems like u very unhappy to makes friend to ppl like this. kalau i pon lagi i ignore je. buat donno
hahaha! not comfortable, thts why i have no choice but to ignore. can reduce the hypocrisy :P
Post a Comment