It is not a healthy relationship, particularly in financial matter.
So, we were sipping warm green tea while waiting for the delicious sushi. Miso Soup came first. I love Miso Soup! While having the soup, we both just realised the date - 20th Jan 2011.
Oh. We forgot that it was the 20th month of our relationship. Hehe. It doesn't really matter but it is just good to know where we stand sometimes. :) So I told him, we happened to have Sushi Zanmai for late lunch and that must be the magic from the 20 months. Hahaha. Merepek already.
So, the next dish that came to our table is Joe's order. I forgot the name. Only have the picture.
Lastly, all the sushi that I ordered came to the table. Oh Heaven! I fell in love again. I ordered Spider Roll, Tamago Mentai, Salmon Mentai.
Nah, another shot. Overall shot of what we had. Please ignore Joe's chopsticks. He + chopsticks just loves camera!What made us keep coming back to Sushi Zanmai?
1. It is the Tamago Mentai & Salmon Mentai. I love the mayonnaise topping. Joe said that's "Sushi Zanmai's secret recipe".
2. I love the environment. :) Not too bright, dimmed lighting yet good enough to sit and eat.
Didn't know much about this delicious sushi. Or else I could have eat these when my bro, Nez treat me lunch long time ago, when he was still in TOA. XD
P/s: This post was created because of the photographs. Guess who made me took the photographs of the food we ate? Him. Yes, it was Joe.
No comments:
Post a Comment