Monday, January 31, 2011

Chow Kit, Nasi Kandar & Shaolin.

What a title. hahah.

Mama & I planned to go to Chow Kit to buy the vegetables for CNY cooking. Since Papa can't drive, I asked for Joe's help. I'm so grateful to know that he is willing to help us. :)

The weather was just bad - nonstop raining!
Not a perfect weather to go to the market. I didn't really have proper shoes or sandals to go to market. There you go, so obvious that I'm not the type who goes to the market.

We reached there and found a good parking for the car. Got down from the car with the umbrella, and it was so depressing to know that my first step was a perfect landing into a pool of dirty water . Another keyword that can show why I go more depressed - my white shoes. T___T Bodohnya pakai kasut putih to pasar!

Mama was busy buying the vegetables. Me & Joe stood still, well we talked also la.

Joe: Pergila tengok your mum beli, blh belajar.
Me : Tengah tengok la ni.* look-look from a distance*

Then, I looked at him, with the embarrassed smile...

Me: Hehehe. Nampak sangat I org yang tak pergi dapur kan?
Joe : Tahu takper. *that-sarcastic-mean-smirk*

Oh well. Mama bought what she needed. That's the most important thing. :P

We are making Thai Green Curry (Keng Khiaw Wan). Yes, it will be in green curry.
Nah, example picture of how green is the curry. And the must have ingredient for this curry is pea eggplants. (terung pipit)


P/s: These are not my pictures.

I suggested Thai Pickled Fish Stomach Curry (Keng Phung Pla) to Mama. She will consider this. No pictures available on Google. Apalah! Wait for my pictures, coming soon, after the Chinese New Year of course. ;D

So after the vege-shopping is done, we went to Yaseen Nasi Kandar Pulau Pinang. Mama had Maggie Goreng with Sirap Bandung. Joe & I shared a piece of Ayam Kicap for our nasi kandar. Bought their Vades for Papa. Papa liked it! Its only Rm0.50 and delicious. Good. :) Oh yes, take away Maggie Goreng for the sister too. Mama liked this place. Affordable and delicious.

Last thing to do was to spend time with the boyfriend without Mama's presence. hahah. Got down & unload the stuffs for her. Then off we go to Bukit Raja for a movie. :)

He picked the movie this time.I enjoyed watching the actions. Fan Bing bing is so pretty! Nicholas Tse looks so damn good when he became the bad guy. Jacky Chan is funny. hehehe.

I'm not happy with the ending though. I dont want to give spoilers to those who do not want to know yet. So, please select the texts below this if you really want to know. :D

Everyone died except for Nicholas Tse. I'm not happy with this. But the way Andy Lau died in this story is epic. He fell on the Lord Buddha Statue's palm, he looked like he is received by Lord Buddha. :)

The end. :D

No comments: