Saturday, January 15, 2011

What's new in my room?

UNRELATED ANNOUNCEMENT : MY FATHER IS BACK AT HOME ON 10th JANUARY 2011. :)

Thank you.

________________________________________________________________

My aunt sponsored me Rm3000 to get a new pc. No need to upgrade the previous one coz it will come to the same thing. She told me this is my 21st late birthday gift. :D

Finally, after few months of delay, Joe brought me to Low Yat with my sis. I dont have to do much, because I have a perfect person who knows about IT to ensure I get the best. ;) My Abang Tinggi is awesome.

This is the new CPU. Cooler Master Glite 310.
What's inside of this CPU?
- Processor: AMD Phenom 11x6 1055T
- RAM: Kingston 2GB DDR3 1333 x 4 pieces = 8GB
- Motherboard: ASUS M4A87TD/USB3
- Disk space: 500GB
- Lite-On DVD
- Graphic Card: NVIDIA Quadro FX580

Overall price for this CPU itself is RM2525, excluding Yen's WD external hard disk & earphone.

While waiting for the CPU to be ready, we walked around and I saw this new keyboard with mouse in white. Its so like MacPro's keyboard. Love the feeling of typing on it. Experienced it in college quite some time ago. ;)

Yes I bought it, at RM56. Coz I hate my old Sensonic keyboard. tak best, very noisy when I type!The last part of upgrading that really would satisfy me if I could was... A new monitor.

I've got some balance, and add-on some money of mine. Dell's website shown so many options for me. I wanted to get 24in HD Monitor but it would be over the budget. Anyway, I ordered 21.5in HD Monitor instead. Price is RM449 only. Joe was making noise already. He said I could have buy a bigger one, somewhere else with that price.

Nevermind la. Its huge & wide enough for me. I've got rid of my 15in Acer Monitor. YESSS!!


I am satisfied with my PC now. There is only ONE THING that I should upgrade. My Streamyx package. Currently at RM66 unlimited per month. I want the Blockbuster Package, Double of my current Internet Speed, and got some benefits too. RM110. I need to talk to my parents first.

Oh yes. I have to install all the softwares A.S.A.P or else this PC is just for show. hahah.

P/s: Sorry for the ugly photographs. I have no Photoshop in my new PC. Normally I will edit it properly. :D

7 comments:

Bart said...

whoa! thats one nice rig wehh. cool. who helped u to build this monster? nice choice going for quadro graphic card, mmg sesuai utk rendering.

Apple Tan said...

hehehehhe. thanks! :D my bf kan org IT. hahah. im sucha noob in this, tulah i made him come with me. XD

monster! hahahah! I should really name this pc as Monster. :D:D

Bart said...

hahaha, yeah you should name it with that! coz that is on of a hella good specs!

TyLing said...

wah~ good good~ must not forget our finals too~ my grapich card is same brand as ur, only diferrence is mine is for playing games and watch video better... XP

if u dont want ur old com u know who to throw it to~ haha~ i'll take them no matter wat their condition is in~ lol

Apple Tan said...

okla Yi Ling, u win at Gfx card hahahah! :P

i dont forget our finals, no worries. tmw(22/1/2011) only im coming over to copy Maya 2010 & our MB files. :D

I gave my whole set of PC to Joe ady. hehehehe. hey, wht bout those spare parts in CPU. im not sure wht it is. will try to take pic n show u soon. ;)

Khalilah Aqilah said...

hello hey. i just wanna know hows the 3D works is going on with you? okay ke pakai that processor instead of intel? i'm buying one for my own and was thinking of using ur cpu's spec (:

Apple Tan said...

hello Leel :)

so far so good. i was told to use AMD instead of intel sebab its more powerful, tapi lagi cepat panas la. so have to make sure it is in a cooling temperature. dlm dh ada extra fan. and yes, i have to use aircond in this room sbb i use this pc for long hours.

u can use this spec :D it will be good for ur 3d work. hehe. hope u will have a new & good cpu soon :)