Time to buy a new calendar again. urgh. Its just another year, like the rest of the 21 years in my life. Time flies. wow.
Finally updating my blog. Sorry, I have been very busy & tired. Papa is still in IJN. His heart bypass surgery was successful, and he is recovering. Its very tiring to visit him every day after work. I went to visit him twice a day on non-working days with sis. He is still in IJN till today, so I dont really have a very happy start of a new year.
Thank God that my bf is with me. He is a supportive person; my pillar of strength. His presence itself helped me alot. Believe me, its the love that brings positive vibes to me. Thank you, Syg and please don't kembang lebih baca this statement, though its true. Bwekk.
How was my 31st Dec, 2010?
It was just okay. Joe fetched me, Mama & Yen to IJN. Spent some time with Papa on New Year Eve. After sending them home, Joe brought me to Dataran Merdeka. It took us 15 minutes to search for carpark. Lastly we thought of MGSKL. Hehehe.
Parked there, walked to the place. We were not so comfortable with the crowds. No offence but it feels like we were in ******* for awhile. Too many foreigners that looked quite creepy & suspicious. No thanks. We left. Hahah. Joe got the wrong info from his friend; kononya got some celebration for the Malaysian football team.
We went to Bangsar and did nothing. Just standing and sitting. We were not hungry thanks to the Nasi Kandar. No point sitting at Pappa Rich, not thirsty for drinks either.
Lastly there was a marching band performing. (Did they marched?:S) I think they are from some Buddhist society. Countdown didnt really happened. So lame. No need to put pics. hahah. We looked up to the fireworks, and he turned to me, "Happy New Year Syg". Please excuse me, that was the moment of the melted heart. Hahahahaha!
Then, we saw some syok sendiri teenagers spraying those creams to each other, shouting out like oh that is so cool. Hahahah! Before going home, we took away kuey teow for my hungry Mama.
Very low profile celebration. Wait, was that even a celebration? Nvm, most importantly, I was next to him. :) I never ever spend New Year Eve night with any previous boyfriends before. He is the first, though its very last minute & unplanned. He said this was very "sengal". :P
Crap. I need to have resolutions too, just like everyone!
Whatever it is, I should really continue to hunt for a perfect diary/organiser for myself. Its not easy to satisfy me in this matter. seriously. Without a perfect organiser, my 2011 will be unplanned. Hahah.
I wish to continue my closet revamp. I managed to get rid of over pinky clothes. Yucks. Now its all dead colours. Pale & muted. But I liked it. More shopping to be done.
My career is important. I plan to continue working in this current company. I do hope I can do better each day. Please Boss, I want a raise too. Can I earn RM2500 already? :D Its just extra RM300. I promise I will be a good worker. :D:D Dont misunderstood, it is beyond my greed. I have alot more to pay for my loans. I have commitments. I'm no rich girl, yet.
I want to learn more in cooking. 3 reasons.
1. Mama is a great Thai cook ever! Must get her recipes!
2. Its for survival la. Cant just tapau all the time if Mama cant cook one day.
3. Its for my future. :P Someone told me that he wants a wife who can cook. Yes Syg. I agree with that statement. :)
I have been having dreams & nightmares which were always located at my primary school! I don't know why, but maybe I really need to drop by one day with my ex-schoolmates. I wanted to go, but time is limited. Hmm.
I need to get fit. Yes, I do not want diabetes nor heart attack. I want to fight these diseases. I need to loose extra fats. No plans to be a skinny chick or something. Those who think I'm skinny, seriously, look again. Maybe I'm good at hiding my weaknesses. :P
I realise that I have been deeply addicted to shopping. Therefore, it is a must for me to learn to keep things in balance between shopping & saving.
I'm the eldest daughter in this family. It is my responsibility to get a place of our own, for the family. Yes, a family house. I need to keep searching for perfect places. :)
Papa can't be driving us around in near future. Wait, even after he is back from IJN! I seriously need to get my driving license already. Joe is always driving me around. Now that we share a car, I need to get my license!
Hehe. I want a perfect anniversary dinner/lunch with Joe. We were planning things already. Hope it will turn out great. Good food, good place, good time. :D We both know where to eat! ;)
I do wish to spend more time with my close friends of MGSKL & TOA. Hey St Teresa girls union please?
Nothing much, unless something comes up, then I shall add on without updating this post. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment