Saturday, May 2, 2009

I won't marry you. sorry.

Meet my "grandpa", the owner of all KFCs in Malaysia.Yes, its Jared/Gerad! He loves KFC while I don't. I plan to kill him soon so that all the KFCs will be mine and I can sell it to McD. Muahahahahha!

Read this conversation. MSN chat. Cool huh? Grandpa uses MSN Chat!

gerad r says:
kids these days, dunno how to use computer
Apple Tan says:
i dont know how to..
gerad r says:
blasphemy, i shall feed you kfc
Apple Tan says:
nooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh
i will die faster
cannot!!
gpa, u must let me get married to some prince charming first
gerad r says:
hahahahahha
Apple Tan says:
and have ten kids 20 grandchild
then i dont mind dying
HAHAHAHAHAHA
gerad r says:
i shall let u get married to chickenman
Apple Tan says:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
gerad r says:
and have 300 chicks
so i can eat
Apple Tan says:
i cant be on the bad with a bloody chicken!
I dont want my kids to have feathersss!
gerad r says:
bad ?
Apple Tan says:
bed*
gerad r says:
i can arrange that
bed with chicken wire
Apple Tan says:
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! i dont want to marry a chicken!
gerad r says:
duntwant your kids to have feathers just pluck them lah
all 300 of them
Apple Tan says:
I have no time la!!!
grrrr!!!
this shud be in the blog!! ahhahahah!
gerad r says:
which one ?
Apple Tan says:
about my love life with chicken!
gerad r says:
the insatiable love of pern and chicken
Apple Tan says:
ahahahahahahhahahaa!! ew!


:'( I don't want to marry a chicken! Bad Grandpa! I have no feelings for chicken at all.

I guess I have an arranged marriage. screw me!

No comments: