I have to admit this. My sis have these two close friends in her school, named Kay Lyn and Leanne. See, its two definitely different names but I do not know why I get confused and mixed up with their names. I forgot how they are supposed to looked like. Its not like they are lookalikes! No. They are totally different.
My sis is pissed with me because I still can't figure out who is who. LOL.
Sometimes, when my sis tells a story about an incident, involving one of them, and somehow I still get mixed up. Example: if Yen talks about Leanne having a new pet, I will end up saying "Oh, so Kay Lyn finally got a new pet huh?" and it made my sis go crazy.."Cheh Chehhh!!!" I always ended up saying "yeahla! One of them. whoever she is" LOL.
And the latest news. I was having dinner with parents and Yen was in bathroom. Phone rang. Papa picked up and one of them called (see!!!! I just did it) and Papa said one of the names, either Leanne or Kay Lyn. And later on, Yen came up to me.. "Cheh Cheh, just now who called?"
That question made me go blank. She stared at me while I was trying so hard to remember the name Papa said. I took too long..Argh! *waving white paper* Give up!
"Cheh Cheh!! Who???"
"Aiyah! One of them la"
Yen: -_-"
I think my sister gave up on me too.
I hope she managed to figure out who called her. One of them. Yes. Possibility to get wrong person is like 50% only! I told her to follow her instincts and just dial the number that she should dial. HAHA.
P/s: Sorry to two of you. I really have problem with this.
No comments:
Post a Comment