Friday, May 8, 2009

That Day with Umi

Lighting at Secret Recipe of CM is nice. Make your skin looks nice! Go & take pic there!XP
We were giggling about the Secret Recipe workers. HAHAHA.
Yen sharing pasta with me. I poked the stupid bread. I dont like bread.
Supposed to pose, but I couldn't resist the strawberry choc cake :P
You can tell from my face, that I love it. Hehe
Okay, I ate all these by myself. or maybe not? Up to you to choose which one. :D
I'm going to be very fat if I go to Secret Recipe EVERY DAY! But, Thank you Umi. Sorry to make u go gila nak mati becoz of sesat jalan. Hehehe. Sucha waste, Xaty didnt come!! It was fun hanging with a school friend. :)

P/s: I'm bored. I cant wait for the holidays to be over... :)

No comments: