Sunday, May 10, 2009

I'm two years old. Yeyy!

Hello friends and strangers/stalkers.

I, the rubbish producer of the Recycle Bin have turned 2 years old. LOL. Same goes with Berry. (If you really know me, you will know him)

Damnnn. I can't believe I'm so old, so soon! I'm 20? Shittt. At this age, yet don't know how to cook! Wargh. I cannot do anything yet. I can't believe I left my teenage phase just 13 hours ago.

Many asked what's my plan for today. I said I want to stay home and meditate. Haha. More like sleeeeeeeep. I know its Mother's Day but I don't really care. I love Mama everyday and sometimes I bitched about her too when we are not in good terms. Hehe. Very normal. I wished her already. No big deal la. I didn't get her anything, and I don't plan to do anything on my birthday. I don't find it interesting as before as I'm seeking for something better. I have another level of thinking somehow, not too shallow I guess. Hard to explain. Basically, after all the bad things that happened this year, I lose interest to celebrate today. I'm searching for peace, somewhere in my mind.

Now you guys know why I prefer to be alone today :) Don't ask too much question, coz I will get confused too. :P

As for the fun part, I did some counting on how many people wished me. Will post up tomorrow ;)

Oh, yes. Very important. Nat just surprised me yesterday. LOL! I can't believe I got tricked by her "assignment help" excuse. GargggH! Ditipu hidup-hidup. Its holidays and mana ada homework???!!!

Thank you Nat & Mommy. Delicious cake, with satay and mihun. Nyummmy. Ahem fine. The coke is nice also la Nat. Hahahahah! You made us take your drug eh!

Thanks to Mr. Someone too ;) I had a good time last night. hehehe. And I love that dress so much because ermmm... I looked "pretty/slimmer for a day"! No pics. sorry. Too lazy to take anyway....... Some of you saw rightttttt how I looked? Umi? Nat? Sofia? Khai Whum? Mr. Someone? ;D.

P/s: I'm so perasan for a day. let it be.

No comments: