After reading two posts from my close friend, i feel like... I should be the one she is talking about. Paranoid again or maybe that's true. I dont know la. Feels like its me she is talking about. She won't tell me who and said its not me.
To trust that sentence or not?
I thought we are not supposed to hide all these from one and another.
I don't know la. Feels like I'm the person, don't know why. Its affecting me because she is close to me. How can I erase it...
Maybe I'm just paranoid.
Maybe it is me.
Suddenly I feel like everything I do pun salah. Anything I do is always wrong kot.
:S eeeee.. I don't like this feelings.
dear kawan-kawan who really anggap me as kawan, do tell me if you are not happy with my attitude. I'm sensitive but sometimes there are things that I should know too, depending on what it is about.
Enough with money problem and family problem, now I have this conflict. I hate it.
Don't talk to me. Maybe it is better that way. Dah. The End.
No comments:
Post a Comment