I didn't fail. But waiting for OTP list and result are both nerve wrecking and I kept feeling like I'm going to fail. If I fail, my two loans will be gone. *gulp*
I think I can never do 2D animation. LOL. I got bad drawing skills. :P Its good to know there's no more 2D animation. Welcome, 3D animation. Tougher? maybe. We will see.
I got 2As, 3Bs and a Donkey for 2D animation. hehehe. The As came from SEA and 3D Modeling Basics. The Bs came from Concept Art, Conceptual Rendering & Photography.
I guess I'm fine with the result. Im thankful though I got a damn D. :P
As for the class, I will stick to Group 2. The time is fine for me.
Monday: 3D Animation Basics
2.30pm - 6.30pm
Tuesday: FREE
Wednesday: Advanced 3D Modeling
10am - 2pm
Thursday: Marketing & Consumer Behaviour
5pm - 7pm
Friday: FREE
Saturday: Concept Art II
9.30am - 1.30pm
Hope I will work harder. Who wouldn't to excel right? ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment