SMS received. He asked if I was awake already, at 10.30am.
I am, thank you. Good alarm :D
I'm left sleeping alone, sis went to school.
I climbed down the stairs and reach the floor, in the dark.
SUDDENLY....
"SQUEEESSHHKKKK...." I stepped on something in the dark.
Buka lampu with eyes half opened.
Checked my leg...
"ARHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"
Yes I screamed.
Babi-fied morning. I stepped on a bloody COCKcroach! Ewwwwwww. the liquid all came out. Arghh!!! Bad morning!
Disgusting. feels like I need some holy water to purify my left foot. I used holy Dettol. Haha.
Sorry Ben. It must be your long lost cousin that I pijaked. Amazingly it was still alive.
SOLUTION?
I used newspaper and hit it out to the longkang opposite, like Tiger Woods. Then, I used Dettol and water to clean my floor.
BUT
its okay about the shitty morning, coz at the end of the day I had a real good time with Mr. Someone. Muahxxxx! :)
5 comments:
omg,I though your solution is to save the Cockroach?!!!!!!!!
you killed it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
murderer!!!!!!!
ahahahahha!! :D
MURFURDERFERRERFER!!!!!!!STOP CRUELTY TO ANIMALS/INSECTS!!!START CRUELTY TO HUMANS!!!
hey pern...
mr someone hah???
cehh..stop killin'
its killin' me softly...
LOL....
alamak! im a murderer la plak?!! ahahahah!! its not like i want to kill it. it didnt die when i pijak la
Post a Comment