I love you.Thank you so much for everything. Love all you people!
I'm happy to receive wishes from family & friends, though it might not mean a thing to some of them. I received some gifts too, which I didn't expect at all. :) Pic of them another time. Some "children" of mine wished me "Happy Mother's Day" too! LOL!
I counted. For fun. Coz I was alone on my birthday. :D
MSN Chat : 9
Face to Face: 6
Blog/twitter: 3
Facebook : 28
SMS : 14
Phone Call : N/A
Overall : 60 wishes received.
Sounds little to some people who are popular but to me, its ALOT! I thank every single person who wished me. I love you guys. *flying kiss*
Lydia & Estrella bought something for me. Nice top and boots? not sure wht its called but I liked it! LOL! Wait for my pics yeah! Lydia said they were peeking on my shoes to find out my size. hehehe. So adorable! *hug* Yi Ling gave me Nodame Cantabile DVD!!! Thank u!! Will watch right after Ghibli marathon! :D
Tmw, Sofia is gonna bring me out to get a present for me. Wheee~~!! Apparently she planned to get something for me with Jared & Khai Whum on last Friday by bringing me out. Didn't worked out. Finally Sofia berterus-terang. LOL!
ON THE OTHER HAND, I started class already. 3D Animation Basics and its pretty cool. I can't handle 2D animation but 3D sounds more interesting to me, and I certainly hope to be able to do well. I seriously want an A or B. I mean it. I want to get what I want. I can. I can. *speak to herself, Pern you cannn!!!!" And how cool, we are learning the new syllabus ;)
P/s: I must let you know, I'm happy. Very happy. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment