Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I burnt my eyes.

"Dear Mama,

After failing to take your advice on not talking to strangers, I learned my lesson, trying not to be that nice. But Mama, last night something happened. I accidentally saw.......

I can't finish that sentence. But let me try again. I accidentally saw two drunk Indian men "shi shi". Yeah they peed and its not normal when I happened to look from a wrong perspective view. I saw it from the front. damn it.

I felt like I burnt my eyes that moment. How unpleasant. I admit that I've seen before la (Like who never seen before kan? I tk pernah tgk porn ok!) but but... I do not need to see when they pee right? The details won't be mentioned. Sorry Mama. I feel disgusted. I can only look away and walk faster, leaving Mr. bf at the back.

I guess they are so drunk that they can't find a good place to pee. And mind you Mama, it was only 8pm at that time! People are still around college area. "


I can't believe it. cis. Don't la simply pee around. It stinks you know. Go get drunk somewhere else!

Other stories/updates.

I had a heavy breakfast (Batch 75 should love me by now hahaha), then skipped lunch and dinner. Because of this, I felt so tired and I fell flat on bed earlier than usual due to little energy left in my body. So tired that I couldn't talk long on the phone with Mr. Bf. I don't know what I mumbled. XP I think I survived with sweets and water.
[I should not take heavy breakfast, at least I won't feel so guilty to myself till have to skip lunch and dinner]

Chao Giar accidentally drank some water from Samson's bottle. LOL!
CG : *grab the bottle , drink*
Samson: Eh why you drink my water??
CG: * stopped right away, hold the liquid in his mouth, runs to the bin and let it all out.
[this is a problem when we all use the same bottle]

Yesterday we enjoyed watching a very bad animation short film. Enjoy till the point everyone in the lab was laughing and cheering together. Thanks Daniel, for sharing. HAHAHAHAHAH!

It was nice to play game with him on Mac ;) Some stupid Nano game. I keep playing again whenever he wins. muahahahha.

Uploaded pics of The Middle Finger Day :D
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=196841&id=535414026&l=ebb1d592c5

3 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

haha.. pee pee in public? i'll be shocked as well! =P

kenwooi.com

pemandu cute said...

ha haha.. sound terrible

Anonymous said...

euwww... disgusting... visiting from imcurtain