Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Of Banana & the F word.

Something funny happened last night.

Last night I was at 3Dlab2 with ZK and two juniors, and I know one of them and let's call him A coz I forgot his name. Sorrrry. His friend should be B.

B received a phone call. I overheard what he said a lil bit. Can't help it, coz it was so quiet. He mentioned something about wacom.

After the call, B mimicked the person who called him
"Hello, I'm Jufri from One Academy, IT Dept. When can you return the wacom?"

I heard that and turn to ZK and smiled. ZK was busy drawing though.

A & B are obviously unaware of Jufri's girlfriend's presence. They didn't know anything about us. Suddenly..

B : Fuck la.

I felt like I got pinched by that word and turned to ZK again. But I understand that it is normal to hear any student to curse any staffs. :D I cursed some staffs too.DUH! hehehe.

So I thought like I should ignore it.
But B was still not over that call and keep talking..

B : Blablablablablablabla..Fuck him!

So I told myself. Okay that's it. Itchy mouth should be opened. But I say it in a nice way, coz I don't think I should be angry anyway. LOL.

Me : Don't fuck him laa...He is my boyfriend la, cannot fuck him..*smiles*

A & B turned around and looked shocked. Poor juniors looked shocked. ZK noticed and kinda laughed a little.

They are both still in shock to learn that I'm the girlfriend. hahahahahah!

B : Oh...reallyyy? He is your boyfriend ah? :O
Me: That's right. Really. *smiles*

Still with the shocked face. LOL.

Then, when I was about to continue to do my work,
B : [Cantonese] He is really her bf ??

Before A could say anything, I came in again.
Me : [Cantonese] Yes, he is really my bf.

Poor thing. A & B was like double-shocked. I couldn't help laughing with ZK.

A : you...speak Cantonese?
Me : Yeah! Hey I thought you knew I'm a Chinese?
A : I thought you are banana...
Again, me & ZK cannot stop laughing. Funny.
Me : I can still speak a lil bit, I understand.

They are still shocked. I don't know how many times I shocked them already. Sorry ah juniors. heheh. I can't shut my small mouth.

B : [Mandarin] Do you understand Mandarin?
Me : [English] I can understand, but I can't answer in Mandarin only.

Shocked lagi.

B : Okay, I speak Hokkien la then
Me: Speak lor. I can still understand though I don't know how to answer:D
A : Eh don't speak Hokkien, I don't understand.

Hahahahahahha! Funny people. And oh, I found out that they don't find me looking like a Malay. More like, Chindian, orang Arab or a foreigner. ahahahahahahhaah!!!

5 comments:

daeds said...

Hahah this is a cute story,

...albeit rather rude of the juniours D<

It is SOOO nice to surprise-cum-slash people that way. >]

Nez said...

dapat aku dak2 tu memang aku pukul

kucing said...

tunjuk their muka at me nextime kay. :3 kucing nak tengok sapa muka perogol in the making...

Apple Tan said...

Sofia : LOL! I didnt even intend to be angry or sumthing.. I was just telling the truth. Come on, who likes to hear their own bf getting FUCKED by another person...and its a boy goddamnit!

Nez : Chill la bro. ehhehehe. Mereka hanyala juniors yg tk tahu apa2 :)

Kucing: LOLOL! ask Andrew also can. he should know. wahahaha!

kucing said...

haha if ada chance for him to see them. terlalu banyak juniors. its his junior is it? alamak. a junior's junior. basically..now is like, everyone is a junior.