Tuesday, February 16, 2010

When a child says FUCK

That day, I forgot to blog about this. It was the first day of CNY, when I was chatting away with my nephew, Nizam, who is actually at the same age as me. I guess that's why we can get along. LOL!

Two lil kids were nearby, at the swing, climbing up and down. Kylie & Tyler, my niece and nephew too. We were chatting away....

Nizam: (i forgot what he said) blablablablabla...so I was like, FUCK
Tyler : Fackkkk...

We both realised that we accidentally teach the bad word to Tyler.

Me : OMG! Did he just say FUCK? You teach him bad word! hahahah!
Nizam: Tyler, its Fart...you know...Fart??? yeahh Farttt.

The kid was quiet. Gee, I hope he don't have to learn that foul word so soon. Too early. And imagine how would his parents react if he ever say it again?

P/s : but i must say, Tyler sounded so adorable saying Fackkk... xD

4 comments:

excalade89 said...

haha.....CNY u're not suppose to swear or curse like dat. =.=

parents noticed?

Apple Tan said...

aahahaha! luckily they are busy eating inside. xP

my nephew lor, accidentally swear. ahahahah!

Nez said...

LMAO!

princess_nathra said...

lawak gile...Tyler is sooo adorable..ahahaha...i can imagine him saying it..dengan slang matsalleh dia tu..ahahaha..