Ha Ha Ha.
Some people are just so funny.
Busybody people can be funny. Why?
Their lives must be not so hectic like us,
so they need a part-time job : Getting busy by interfering in everything that we do.
This job is called Penjaga Kain Orang Lain(Bridesmaid?). Hire them when you need a bridesmaid.
People who don't know when to shut up is funny too!
They are born with a filter-less mouth, not to mention that their words can be pretty harsh and insensitive. This is a job called Filter-free Talker. Hire them when we need them to hurt someone's feeling indirectly.
Inexperience-yet-I-know-it-all is a funny type of people too. They care for us always. They love to advice us on things that they don't even know or experience! That's priceless! Most funny is when they advice you about your relationship when they don't even have the experience. Great to see them know nothing yet act like they know it all. This is a job too, call it Doctor of Everything. Hire them please, if you want to keep some laughing stocks for moody days.
P/s : I'm not pissed off. I feel like laughing, its funny.
3 comments:
Hello Apple, I love your callsign....first time I see this name too on a girl.
You made me smile with your this lively posting....and yes, I too have experienced all what you mentioned.
Especially 'by people who don't know when to shut up'.
Or...people who say the wrong things and hurt others.
People who have no class, no tact, no diplomacy and poor manners.
Like you, I too have to smile or laugh, but pity them for they know not what they do.
You have a pleasant week, stay young and keep a song in your heart, Lee.
Hello Uncle Lee :D
Hahah! Thanks for actually checking out my blog and reading it.
I knew I was not alone. I bet there are many people out there who experienced these kind of thing like u n me. :)
True, we should smile or laugh. Feel sorry for them coz they dont know what they did or say. :)
Thanks once again..Uncle Lee :)
XD
maybe they drink kacip fatima or kacip ali..
Post a Comment