Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Face To Face...

I had Perspective Studies class this morning, around 9.30am. Among all four subjects, I always look forward to attend this class. its fun! Weekly assignments can be challenging but if you know what you are doing, then you will be very satisfied with your outcome. hehe. My lecturer is one of the awesome lecturers I ever had in TOA. So yeah, it is really interesting when you get a cool lecturer + interesting subject! :D But, honestly I am a slow learner. Sometimes my brain really need more time to "digest"(like what he said) something new. Very slow. urgh. Wish I could take a hammer and knock my head and tell my brain, "hello!! Can you go anymore faster????". Or let's take the positive side. Put a mini cheerleader in my brain and give it full moral support. How 'bout that? Ok. maybe it doesn't work. If I ever tell Yi Ling, she would probably go.. "sweatttt..." .

I almost puked and got dizzy after doing the assignments, thanks to many confusing grid lines. :p But it was worth it. So I don't mind, if the outcome is good for me. Oh btw, today we learned more about Linear Perspective-Projection Method. Lecturer wanted to check out previous trial on this topic. That moment, I went completely blank. Oh no, I was asking myself if I did it or not. shit shit shit! I quickly checked in my bag, my folder, and finally found it. -_-" I had no idea why on earth I reacted in that way. "kelam kabut"! Plus I did my work! silly me. I didn't know I did my work until the lecturer checked and said "ahhh..correct". Fuhhhh....relieved! I can breathe out slowly.... Later he gave a us a problem-solving question involving this topic. I don't know if he tricked us or it was just his mistake. I found that the plan wasn't right. the gap is to small for 1', as if like its 1/2' only. I asked my tutor. He said it doesnt matter as we only transfer height from it. I asked him, "so this is not a trick question rightttt?"... He said "no its not". I asked him again, and i get the same answer. After 3 mins, Matthew bravely, confidently with his loud vocal asked my lecturer straight away, "Sir, something is not right at bla bla bla bla bla bla bla...?" Then the lecturer was like.."ahh! Somebody found an error here. How come only him?". That minute, I immediately protested, " Hey I found that first. I asked the tutor first!" LOL! no big deal, but I am like that. Must get things right! Stand up for yourself coz nobody will do that for you, ever! some friends laughed about it. :P

The assignment this week is in fact, interesting and challenging. Design your own vehicle. Could be a funky sportcar. could be a hybrid of many many types of car. Imagine a car with the front of Waja and back of the Kelisa. Lol. Ugly hybrid I say. I must squeeze my brain very hard. :p

We had lunch at Face2Face noodle house. Wahahaha! Its only 3 of us today. Lydia went home. AD & MM students didnt join us for lunch. I had Sarawak spicy noodle. Wasn't spicy enough for people like me though. I added 3 to 4 teaspoon of the chili powder, but I wasn't happy yet. Gave up and started to eat. The place was always packed! Yesterday I saw some tutors at the side table eating. Today I saw the principal! * jeng jeng jeng*

I tried to come up with a rationale for the noodle house.
Why do they call it "Face2Face"?
my first answer was rather silly: you get to eat your noodle face to face.
This answer made Estrella and Yi Ling 's expression go blank. "swt" i guess?
Second answer was kinda helped by Yi Ling's "reality".
They put up a transparent glass instead of normal concrete walls to let the customers see the process. Ahh. The reality, like what she said. I go hungry when I watch them. Wanted to try to use the tool for making Pan Mee too!
So, you get to watch the entire process, and that's how you face the reality. :P I thought the answer was good enough. This left my friends laughing at it again.

No comments: