I went home alone after class. Nat dropped me off at Kelana Jaya LRT station and that was when the journey begins. Since I'm alone and didn't know what to do, I observe people around me.
I walked up the stairs instead of the lift (for O.K.U) because I was afraid of it. Looks creepy. When I reached the top, I quickly approach the counter, since there was no one lining up.
I dropped my A3 folder and picked it up. I felt lucky as the train arrived just in time. I sat at my favourite spot, the one next to the door.
An Indonesian man walked in too and sat at the other end, but opposite of me. I felt uneasy, especially when I am all alone. I put on an angry mask on my face, in case...you know.
*some weird tune from a hp*
It was from his hp. Oh crap! We share the same phone. eeee! I ignored that. I even tried harder to ignore him when he was digging some gold from his nose. Eww! Noticed him sms-ing with that finger too. arghh! Too much observation on a wrong subject can kill.
Then, a Malay man came in. He was quite plump, with an obvious, round tummy bursting out. Dressed up well, like an office worker. Suddenly his hp started to ring. Blah! Couldn't stand him because he was braggin LOUDLY about Photoshop. Lame, to the max. This remind me of somebody who does that too. (hello, you are not the only user in this world, and I don't care how skilful you are.)
Let's just end the observation here. I think I need a good sleep. I slept for only 4 hours last night, for nothing. I did too much for perspective. grrrr! And that's not what my lecturer wants. I just need to rest and then clean the room as my grandparents are coming down. And yes, must do my flipbook animation. before my lecturer flip me over. lol.
btw, I went to Face to Face noodle house again. damn! I love the Curry Pan Mee (dried)...so delicious! Must go back there again. But nothing can beat J.Co's Haven Berry. hahahahaha. Kitts will definitely say " hmmph! Very naughty" or " see la see la, small girl" :) Miss him. Hope he will do well for his Law paper this Thursday.
No comments:
Post a Comment