Sunday, June 22, 2008

Fucking Bad Day

How should I start? Everything & everyone are just pissing me off. There's one word that I can use do define today - Bitch-ified, if it ever existed. In the morning, I had a special alarm clock, at the wrong time. I can hear Granny & Mot talking and laughing loudly down there. grrr! Then, it became worse when Grandpa woke me up. Bad thing to do. I always wake up by myself, and I don't depend on anyone else for that. \
Suddenly, everyone around me became tempremental. That was so frustrating. Mum, Dad, Sis, Grandpa & Grandma. It was like fire added with 4 gallons of petrol! Burning hot, that just pissed me off.
Just now at Tesco, a bloody bangladeshi (or whtever species he is) blew the whistle right into my left ear. Fuck you! Balik la! It hurts okay? He was pushing a train of trolleys and I was passing his way. Fucking idiot! He could have just talk instead of using the fucking whistle! Think I am an animal???? I can hear you la! Fuck you! GO rot in hell! As I walked away, I kept turning back and stare at him while cursing him! Babi la!
Argh! every little thing is so annoying. Maybe tmw I will read this post again and say "maybe its just me". No No No! Every thing is annoying. fuck fuck fuck!!!!!! Today I felt so.. so fucked up. and i shall fuck off now..............

No comments: