I've been blogging since I was in Form 3 (2004) using Xanga, and often change the setting from public to private, many times. Come to think about it, Ahh! What the hell man. Let everyone read this. So what if I wanna bitch about some stupid people around me?
Its not like I have lots of time to blog, but I don't mind finding time for it, since I always check Facebook everyday. For example, right now, I'm supposed to study muscles but I ended up here, typing and typing. Will do my work real soon.
by the way, i hate my layout. lol. will do something later. People who used to be in Xanga and subscribes to me will know how frequent I used to change my layout. :D
Looking at the name BLOGSPOT, I can't forget what I did few years back. I still remember how scary it was to be under Kak Zai's dictatorship in Form 3. It was fun in a way to get scolding. I cant forget Kapten Tak Berguna (Leanda!) getting nervous everytime KZ sends someone to our class to call her. Many things. I was the culprit. The one who made the website about KZ. hehehe. We updated it almost daily, whenever anyone get scolded. We loved her sarcasm and how our classmates react! hahaha! I was the victim too okay? KZ Version 1.0 was created at Tripod and it still exist until today I think. KZ Version 2.0 was created here! But I deleted it after feeling insecure, thinking that KZ found out.
No comments:
Post a Comment