Friday, June 27, 2008

You Weirdo!

I dont get it.
I have this friend who seems to be weird.
But its not like I care and think about it every night!
He talks to me when he can't get his super-close friends. ooh..sounds like you are using me. But I dont mind, coz I'm doing the same to you. :)
We are not very close, though we used to be close. Its weird when u suddenly talk to me.
Recently, you have become really weird.
First you talk to me, and then just went offline. (perangai mcm sial) Ok maybe not, as I was trying to think positively; maybe u got disconnected. But then again, just now I talked to u again, asking why did you do that? Wow! you just offline straight away. what? coincidence? phuiikk! I don't believe it. Its not like I talk to u anyway....

Be proud, if you think it's about u. Its not easy to be one of the topics in this blog of mine. Oh, jangan nak perasan. It doesn't mean you are important, coz that's the fact that you can't deny. :)

No comments: