O.M.G.
Its already 8th week of this short 3rd term. Soon, I will be in second year. *aaaaaa!!!!*
Lucky thing DG for this term only covers 4 subjects. That's why I still can online. muahahahaha!!
Today, I got my briefing for Life Drawing Final Project. I know I'm weak at drawing figures. shitt! Must practice like a mad cow (sorry Berry, if I offended you!).
This week, I must finish up the Batik research folder and also my group project's Batik notebook. *aaaaahhh!*
Batik presentation is this Friday! omg... I dislike presentation. always gives me that bad feeling like "i wanna shit ady!" or "I dunno what to say!!!"
Tonight must finish up Bungalow sketch for tomorrow's class. Luckily I finished the car construction last night. *fuhhhhh*
and not forgeting the final paper which my group has to produce a 4000-5000 words essay about Education System in Malaysia. Speaking about it, I got so many things to say about it. Stupidest system to educate most Malaysians. Owh, no wonder our country is like this. Take a look around, you see many things that I don't have to explain. blah. nvm.
SO, thank god we got four subjects now. or else, I will be more stressed. wait, stressed but still happy coz I still have time to play Sims 2. hehehehehe.
No comments:
Post a Comment