Thursday, June 26, 2008

School Prefects (particularly in my school)

Do we really need them?
Are they really important?
Important to school? Teachers? Students?

I was one of them. In primary school, I was crazy about the post. So crazy that I think I could be a school head prefect. wakakakakakaka!!! Of course it didnt happened!Or else the school discipline would totally be atrocious! Secondary school was another 2 fucking years of wastage. Why?

1. Saying "hi" to every single freaks who wear the same uniform like you. I mean, to the seniors. It was probably the stupidest idea ever. don't come and tell me that it's a way to respect seniors. My foot! How freaking tiring I was whenever I see one, and wish one. see ten, wish ten. Bodoh. Who created this stupid nonsense?? Even some teachers do get annoyed with that you know! So everytime I see one, of course I won't be a fool to walk past them and say that magical word. I made a u-turn or left or right turn! Oh wait...Maybe I know why is this a practice in my school. To make the seniors feel so great, with every word of Hi! As if it gives you energy. lol. (i think it has been abolished ady!)

2. Council meeting with the freaks in red. Omg. I will never forget this. Two freaks in red will be sent down to us to monitor the afternoon session prefectorial board. They treated us badly. Silly people. They can say anything to you and you must do as they say. eeee. Once, they couldn't control us, and plus we informed the teacher that they threaten us, hahaha! Believe it or not.. The EXCO Gods in red attended the meeting too! And one of the Gods shouted at us. " if you don't want to be a prefect, than what about us???" bodoh betul. You think I care? YOu asked for it too. Don't become one if you don't want.

3. Wasting time. Must do some stupid duties. Checking ppl's fingernails, hair, uniforms. urgh! What, now prefects become mothers? Its the parents and the student's responsibility, not the freaks in red! I do find it annoying, and I can't believe I've been through that.

4. It's just the power. Yeah. You will somehow feel like you are one level higher than a normal student. Feels great! Plus, I get to hide illegal stuffs for my "normal friends". Oh come on, I have even seen a prefect do that too. On the other hand, I felt like friendship can be ruined in a way.... there will be this gap between you and me. ahh nvm.

5. Ooo. New uniforms. Shit la. wasting money. You can actually save that amount for your next year's school fee.

Ahhh... prefects. They are teachers' angels. to my school, I can say they are G*****Y's Angels. hahahahaha! the clue is, she's an important person linked with prefects. hehe. I dont hate her. Just a joke.Cant take joke? Buzz off la. ANd now, my sis is Angel-to-be, or future freak in red. ahahahahahahah!!! I know I have more things to say. But I dont feel like doing it. So, here it ends. oh before that, let me answer the questions above. No, we dont need prefects. ANd its riddiculous. Look at some other places or countries. They can still survive without prefects. urgh.

Prefects, means nothing to me. go and study la. dont waste time. dont agree? can shoot me with comments.

No comments: