Saturday, June 14, 2008

Just "Butt-it"

Hahahaha.
I created that nickname for Batik actually, during Visual Comm. class.
I know batik is nice..bla bla bla. But I don't have any interest in it (unless, we can do digital batik. lol!) and now we must produce two 1mx1m batik. But, I like the theme that we chose though. hehe. it was abstract & fantasy. omg, I was having some difficulties to mix Lydia's element and Sharon's composition. I realised that the element (especially Lydia's) is not as easy as it looks. I drew many times and finally got a satisfying image of that character, well 99.9% like hers. haha.

And I just realised that the due date for flipbook animation is actually next week. *screamm*
It means, I have only a week to finish it! No, less than a week. *screammmmm again!*
Die la. Must start on Monday.
Now I must continue my car design. bye bye bye!!!

No comments: