Sunday, June 15, 2008

The great fall

This is like breaking news, berita terkini. whatever, you name it.

I just came back from Sri Kota (supermarket), with this sticky, sweaty feeling on my skin. I need shower real soon. anyway, back to the story. I was walking down the stairs, step by step but my eyes are wandering around, looking at people shopping, and the stuffs. I was actually trying to look for the Devil's presence. hehehe. Suddenly...

*shhhurpp!* legs landed on the ground safely..
"Mummy Mummy!!!"
My sis was right behind me, laughing. Thanks alot.

Actually, I missed the last two steps and instead of falling, my leg somehow did some skateboarding and slide down prefectly after the two steps! Gosh..how do I explain this? I really have no idea how my legs did that.

My sis was trying to be a smart-ass, saying " its the tindakan reflex".

whatever la. Nobody but her saw the incident. Luckily people in front of me were blocked by the hampers. hahaha!

"At least I fall with pride!" I was trying to stand strong.
Yen, my wonderful sis, said "Hehe, if people saw tht, I would rather say 'miss, are u okay?' and pretend like I don't know you"

membabikan, I say.nevermind. At least I had a great fall, though its not really a fall. ;)

P/s: done with the top, side, front and back plan for my car, but didnt transfer into a proper piece of layout pad yet. Now working on the two point perspective. I'm lovin' it!

No comments: