Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Certain People's Mentality.

It does bother me, seriously.

We have met and seen or even befriended many types of idiots, angels, devils, bimbos (you name it).. till today. Its either we enjoy mixing around with them or we just stay away and probably bitch/gossip bout them.

I have came across some people who is too weird to be called weird, too silly to be called stupid. Basically people with that kind of mentality. Argh. I swear I could have lost lots of blood if I really sit next to people like this everyday! Why? Allergic to them which caused me to vomit blood. lol.

Whatever it is, there's always limit for certain actions we take or we do. And I have been stuck in class with these kinda of people, with THAT kind of mentality. Very bad, even doctors cant cure them unless they commit suicide, then it would be great.

Why I think I'm stuck with people like that in class? Because I can tell by their excellent attitude and their significant action.

By the way, its not a group of ppl, but its a person. An individual whom MOST people don't like. But it doesn't mean we don't communicate with you yeah? ;)

Come on. Of course I have to tolerate with people like this. After all, I have this 99% of chances to be stuck in the same class with that particular person for 2 years. I won't die watching whatever tht person want to flaunt. No worries.
I can handle it. Don't need to vomit blood. =D

Hey you. If you think its you, HELL YEAH its definitely you! Bet you are gonna love me for this. Be proud of your poor mentality cause everyone is going to remember you for the rest of their lives.

No comments: