Sorry, I changed my mind. I could not stand looking at CiCi sitting alone without EkEk's care outside my house. She was suffering; flies disturbing her..
Arh. It was so awful to see CiCi in that situation.
That was when I decided to change my mind. Do my best for CiCi's sake and my sake. I suffer too. I don't want to torture CiCi like that.
CiCi was put to sleep at Brickfields Vet Clinic. Me and sis were witnessing her departure. She cried in pain when the doctor inject her. I was the one who asked sis to be strong for CiCi, but I turned out to be the weak one. The one who cried while watching CiCi.
At last, CiCi rested in peace. No more suffering. Don't have to endure the pain. She left us at 1.01pm.
I know she will always be with us.
CiCi was buried behind my house.
I'm glad. Relieved. It is now over. Now I can breathe easily. I kinda miss CiCi's presence. No more box outisde my house for CiCi. No more cup of water. Nothing but empty.
Dearest CiCi, have fun in heaven. Or if God ever let you be borned again, hope you will live a better life than before.
Love you LOTS! :) Don't be naughty! hehe.
No comments:
Post a Comment