Friday, October 17, 2008

Part 1:Ayoyo...Uncle & Socks

Now I'm an "Indian", switching from "Malay".

Awesome!!! I'm basically...everything. Call me Chinese, Indian, Malay, or maybe "dan lain-lain". Lol.

One Chinese man was promoting socks to Jared, Nikky, Ben & Edward. They all didnt want of course.

"This socks ah..veli good. Anti-bactelia. No smelly wan!"
then he continued,with some Mandarin words...
"Must buy ah. Next time you become CEO, Manager must wear socks wan."
then, Nikky said " I don't have to wear!" *looking at his slippers*

to cut the story short..let's just skip the parts including Nikky's big foot(hahaha!) since I tak ingat fully what they all said. Its the ending that I want to share with you guys.

The man looked at me and said
" You buy for him(Nikky) la. As a Deepavali gift! Heh heh heh"
Nikky turned so fast to me, and I saw how Ben & others looked at me.
Ya la..smiling at me...I know. I have to celebrate Deepavali now. GREAT!
I was stunned too, but I didnt want to say anything la..

No comments: