Saturday, October 4, 2008

Farewell, my CiCi.

I'm supposed to be excited and blog about Sofia's open house but... I decided not to.

This post is for CiCi, the kitten that stayed outside our house.

We brought CiCi for X-ray and doctor said both back legs can't be saved anymore and has to be amputated. But then, if we want to keep CiCi, CiCi will suffer for at least 2months before her last breath. CiCI is also not strong now, pale caused by blood loss. The whole body is weak, bones not strong, or joined together.

I wish I could bring in CiCi and take care of CiCi like Muffin. But I can't.

Its okay. I must tell myself to be stronger; wipe the tears. I believe CiCi will be in a better place; no more suffering.

We are supposed to put CiCi to sleep just now, but Yen was so emotional. Fine. with this 12 hr of painkiller, let CiCi stay with EkEk (mother cat). Tuesday will be the day we send CiCi to heaven. I do believe CiCi will return, but in a different ways.

Dear God, hope you can hear me out. Bring CiCi with you. Rescue CiCi.

I dont know if this is right or wrong, but I wish I do not have to put CiCi to sleep, instead let God take CiCi. As in go naturally.

I'm smiling. I'm okay.CiCi, we are going to miss you. :)

I do not want put CiCi's pic here. CiCi is still with us, forever. just like other kittens we used to have.

I love you CiCi.

P/s: I'm emotional. I love animals. This is why you would probably think I'm talking rubbish here.

No comments: