I love music.
I play some musical instruments.
I can read musical notes.
I listen to music.
I love collecting music books.
I would love to compose songs but I don't have time and too lazy.
I love to destroy songs by manipulating its tempo and style.
But one thing is for sure.
I don't like musicals.
Owh wait. Let me rephrase that sentence.
I HATE MUSICALS!
Especially High School Musical. Benci. Can't stand fanatics too.
My definition of HSM fanatics : they have HSM shirt and probably a bag with HSM pics. they have a big collection of HSM merchandise. They watched it more than 10 times yet won't get bored of it. They can memorise the songs and the dance steps. Enough defined?
Why I hate it? I don't know how to answer correctly. Maybe its how people get to obsessive with it and it really annoys me. Its funny! Hahahaha! One topic can be expressed through a song. Gosh.
How I wish I don't hate it. Lol. Its too difficult.
Wahahaha! Die la. HSM Freaky Fanatics are going to kill me! Sorry fans. I just dont like it.. so just CHILL okay? Just something that have to say.
P/s : Sofia & Ben did successfully annoy me with the songs. Goddd! Help me! Guys tolong jgn nyanyi pasal aku kat tgh jln blh tk? Hahaha! Maluuuu!!!!!
2 comments:
Her name is Apple Tan
She is of joyful fun
When we sing her name
Don't understand her shame
Apple Tan! Yeah
Apple Tan! Yeah
Come dance, sing with me Apple Tan! YEAH!!!!!!
*does the HSM jump*
arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
omg omg omg..
not again Sofia!
and to make things worst, I kinda imagine tht stupid hsm jump at the end of ur lyrics.
I'm having a nightmare!
tolong!
Post a Comment