Thursday, October 16, 2008

It's just the beginning.

More assignments or "excitement" as Darren claimed.. Its all like dropping down heavily on all of us in DG78. Each day getting heavier, just like the weather. More rain. Its raining assignments. haha. Prepare an umbrella or it would just drop on the floor and before you knew it, its gone. You know what I mean? :P

My umbrella is still steady, in my hands. Just a few holes on it but I am now patching it up. I believe we all can hold on strong.

Erm.. What I'm trying to say is... assignments either bring u down or its just a challenge each day for you to go through. If your umbrella is not strong, it would be terrible. Feels like I'm going very abstract already. Nvm.

I heard many of our friends already started to sleep late, 3am? 5am? 6am? The assignments' fault. :P Some people were shocked to know I sleep early. You know what, I even tried to stay up late to do work..but it wouln't work. Either I finish at 1am or just continue at 6.30am in the morning. lol. I need to sleep. Need rest. I believe that sleep is important as well. If you fall sick, its like harder for you to do your work. I don't know how i managed it. Its tough too. I do not wish to fall sick, no thank you.

Am I fast? Not really. My work is just ordinary, but it doesn't mean I rushed okay! I did put some effort. :)

I wish I could do all my work at once and relaxxx...wahh. How nice.

I want to work part-time but I can't do it. But I got a call from the boss. I have to look around for some people to do simple work like arranging the layout for some ads. Most probably Cold Storage's. DG students? no way. I should try AD students. Hehe. Not bad though. One work you finish, you earn RM150. At least got pocket money. :)

Hey anyone wants to work, the best would be TOA students...reach out for me. I 'm searching for students who wants to earn extra income. ;)

No comments: