Tuesday, October 14, 2008

To : Bart, Ting Heng Soon, Chean

YOU HAVE BEEN TAGGED BY ME.
up to u to repost this or not. :P

Atika Rosdi tagged me..here it goes.

1) Are you allowed to have a bf/gf?

Yes! After mum found our pic. lol.

2) Describe yourself in one word.
Dramatic

3) Who would you pick, someone who really loves you,
or the one you love?

Someone who really loves me. ;D but it doesn't mean
I don't love him okay!


4) Have you ever loved someone BEFORE but never had
the courage to tell him/her?

Not really. Somehow tht person will know.
But then, I like Jensen Ackles but
I don't have the courage/chance
to tell him. Hahaha!


5) Does it feel good to love?
Yes! To Love & To Be Loved.

6) God is giving u just 5 more minutes before going back to heaven,
IF you love someone special what will you say to that person?

I love you. Life goes on. Forget me. Move on. :)

7) What will you say to someone who doesn't want to believe you?
"Whatever la!! "

8)Was there ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone?
Yes, but its not nice since I'm doing it with sympathy.

9) What' your opinion about someone who's jealous?
there's limit of getting jealous.
Not too much. After all, its not a crime.

10) What can you say about playboys/playgirls?
People who fool themselves and can't decide for life.
They got no life till they need many partners. Kesian la. :P


[[ * PART 2 * ]]

1) Best place to cry?
Cry alone or cry on loved one's shoulder.

2) Who do you love the most?
More than one.Family, KItts, Muffin, Berry
& VERYClose Friends ONLY.

3) Tell us your dream last night?
Didn't dream last night.

4) Ever hated someone so bad?
Yes. In fact still hating. :P

5) The biggest & most hurtful lie you heard?
When a guy makes up a pretty good story
to lead to the end of a relationship.



- -The last person - -

You had a beer with?
Lol. Malacca College Trip, took Khai Whum's Heineken (kot)

to the movies with?
Leanda, Joanne, CK, Kalo (Long time ago)

Talked on the cell phone to?
Papa

You hugged?
Kitts <3

You yelled at?
Benjamin! lol!

In the last week have you Kiss someone?
Yes!

Danced crazy?
No!

Think of the last time you were angry, why were you angry?
because of tht particular person's attitude.

If you could do anything OR wish anything, what would it be?
I want to get sponsorship/scholarship for my education in TOA.
financial crisis to be solved.


If you could have an all expense paid trip, where will you go?
Thailand, particularly Hat Yai, Surat Thani, Bangkok.
Didn't go for 5 years already.

Would you or have you ever blackmailed someone?
I don't think so.

Are you old fashioned?
Not really. Somewhere in the mid of old & trendy.

What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them
or that you do not love them back?

When I do not love them back. :|

What things would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?
Eating, Play instruments, Designing.

Facts About Me:

1) i can't live without - Love & Food

2) i can't really understand - idiot's behaviors

3) when i'm hyper - I can't seem to shut my mouth

4) i can't - see wound or blood.

5) find it hard to sleep less.



5 things that scares me
Blood
spirits (supernatural elements)

Cockroaches
Big snakes in the sea/water (by imagination)
Sea or big pool. (takut air)

Songs Playing in My Head Lately
Lim Hyung Joo - Haeng Bok Ha Gil Ba Rae
KT Tunstall - Suddenly I See
Pink - So What
The Ventures - Hawaii Five-O

Things I treasure in My Life
Not people? Okay..
My keyboard & organ,
my portfolio,
Berry & the whole bear collection,
my 4 marker pen of cool grey! LOL!

7 Words/Things I Always Use/Say
words I say ;
What the fuck...?
Yessar?
So what?
Whateverrrrr
"OKAYY!!"
How's my hair?
Bitchhh..
things I use ;
Sunsilk shampoo+conditioner+moisturizer
Comb
Johnson Baby Powder
May Soap
Pen & Pencil
Hp
Computer

No comments: