I found out that it is so true.
If you do not have what it takes, do not have the "wow" factor, nobody cares or bother bout your work. People of course do not look forward to see your work. Very common situation. What to do?
You just want a lil bit of attention but it is quite silly to ask for it. It should come by itself, I guess.
I know my weakness well. And I don't intend to post emotional entry over small matter.
Its just how I feel. I wish I could draw well. I wish people appreciate me. Very tough wishes. Gahh..I'm borned untalented. Can I just ask why am I not like the rest? Why I've got no talent? Hard to catch up with smart asses.
Only solution : Do better next time. Triple effort. Super-hardcore hard work. Less sleep? No No! Must have my 7 hours of sleep, unless I really have to cut down for some assignments.
p/s : aku bukan emo. Ini cuma luahan perasaan aku yang terpendam kian lama. (wow. BM ku hebat. hahahaha!)
No comments:
Post a Comment