I realised how much I hate CNY celebration. I know there's alot more meaning behind this but sorry, I don't feel it. I hate it when its First Day of CNY; its today! I hate it when my big bunch of relatives with kids will be coming. I hate to wish every single person Happy New Year! I hate the fact that I have to sit outside to make sure I get the Angpaus.
Shit. What kind of Chinese I am? How can I hate my own celebration? I dunno man. I just find it fake enough to have relatives coming to our house and eat Mum's delicious Thai food, exchange angpau and goods, then blah! Meet only once a year. But that's good coz I never like them. I never want to treat them as part of my family. NEVER! And I hate crowds that I don't "belong to". Phobia perhaps?
But....
I did invite some close friends to make CNY a special day. I rather have my parents and sis and Muffin and Berry and Kitts plus friends on first day of CNY, we go barbeque. he he he. Too baddddddddddddddddddd! We can't run from tradition, can we?
P/s : My bf is going to meet my parents on early Feb *Screammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm* and puhlease, I'm not getting engaged or married yet! Don't mintak angpau with me! I warned you. :P
No comments:
Post a Comment