Sunday, January 11, 2009

Kapar & Sasaran.

Today the Tan family went over to Kapar & Sasaran to get fresh fishes & prawns at cheaper price. It was a good trip, and I feel relaxed. There are two things I want to share here, most likely something I saw or experienced, obviously.

FIRST :
Location: Pantai Remis, as in the seaside itself. Me, Sis and Mum went to the sand area and collect seashells. It was fun and scary since we have to pick up the selected shells before the waves push the water towards us. We weren't wearing slippers, and no extra clothes, thats the reason why we avoided getting wet while collecting seashells. Beautiful. All in my aquarium now. :) And btw, I fell when I was trying to avoid the sea water. Fell by buttock landing on the luckily-its-a-flat-surfaced stone. Can say the stone saved my ass. Lol. I almost hit my back on the stones too, but thank God Mum caught my right hand. Suffered minor injuries at left leg and left hand(palm). It ended with us, ladies laughing. Malunyer! dahla jatuh depan mat rempit tuh. eee~!!

SECOND:
On the road, with two different locations, two freaky accidents. First was gruesome to me. Two cars collided and what I saw was a super-kemek old white car that got hit with a big impact. It was as bad as got squashed from front and back. And the other car must have got hit badly and the front of the car was badly hit; gone. You know what I mean..? And I saw a big pool of blood right there. It was so scary, especially the blood on the road. I have phobia, cannot see too much blood. Might make me faint if I see more. The other accident was slightly simple; just a motorcyclist got hit by a car. I dare not look at the body of the victim; only saw the paramedics carrying the body. Not sure if he is alive. I hope the victims of both accidents are going to be okay. I do not wish to see these stuff..ever again.

P/s: R.I.P all the cats, dogs, puppies, kittens that died on all roads. I've seen too many today.

3 comments:

princess_nathra said...

omg!!i really dont care bout the part of humans dying..but..the animals...that's terrible..sad..pity them..coz they cant think for themselves..manusia boleh..manusia boleh bezakan yg mana betul yg mana salah n kebanyakan xcident are caused by them sendiri..tp binatang..hmmm...
btw,xstory pun kat i pasal gi pantai ni ek!majuk!!

Apple Tan said...

hehehehehe.. dad only like told us tht night. :P:P sorie la, aku luperrrr. :D

princess_nathra said...

hahahaha.....