Saturday, January 10, 2009

I feel so high...

:D

not that kind of "high" that most people would assume. And no, I am not drunk at the moment. It's that feeling when you do something that you love, you have passion to do it.....Not sex! Fine, easiest way to define it would be SYIOK!! Hehe. Adopted it from my Figure Studies lecturer!

Finally, we all here in DG78 get to do more computer work, though there would be some manual work, drawings and sketches...you name it. It has been two semester that we didn't get "digitalized". Haha. What is that supposed to mean? :P

Finally, we touched Maya. Finally we touch Flash. :D Seperti Ben's post, yes, we all akan ber3d. And it was so syiok to do modelling in Maya. I feel high. lol. I'm just a beginner, but I do know we are going to get used to the whole group of buttons on top of Maya's menu area, eventually. And yes, Flash is something that I look forward to learn even more. It was like a mini shock for me when I first open the program. "wah, sudah jadik geng Adobe yer?" Get it?

I only learn superbasic stuff in Form 2. I only remember animating a rotating sun and a girl walking into her garden. And that was when Flash is still using Macromedia as its' first name. :P Oh well, like usual, I'm going to be humble though I know little about it. Better than show off. I rather learn that showing off. :) Jangan terasa.

My Greek temple assignment is almost done.Just didn't do the environment's modelling. But I must say this again: I feel so high doing modelling.

P/s : I know this is abit random but I want a wacom/2GB RAM/Graphic Card/RM3300(for fee) as my brithday present. :P

"like its going to happen la!"

No comments: