It is so frustrating when it is the certain time of the month. More frustrating when you happened to get it just on the wrong day when you are about to have an outing or function. The great pain will unpredictably take control and you just got to bear with it for at least a day or more for other cases! Don't forget how often you have to check if there's any leaking. Normally, you will tend to be more cautious about this; keep going to the loo and keep asking your friend to check your butt in a secretive way, if there's any blood stain. Mood swing is a killer too. Mostly, you tend to get pissed off easily compared to the normal days. What about those who are already big time hot-tempered or sensitive? Go figure. I always have little argument with Kitts during the certain time of the month. He he.
But I know some people out there will understand what the girls are going through. Some guys actually understands how much pain she have to go through, and this not about giving birth yet. Some just don't, can be too ego not knowing what happened. If you are a guy, how much do you understand a girl? How much can you take to bear with her massive mood swing? Menyusahkan? This is just about menstruation not your entire relationship status.
Why I suddenly post this topic? Because I'm about to get it. I'm worried if it falls on Chinese New Year. Mr. Fat Pimple is already popped out on my forehead, warning me about "its" arrival. Argh.
No comments:
Post a Comment